Monday, August 20, 2012

The Plan - The Earth & RRSP

I planned a slightly lighter week because we'll be busy with some outside activities to celebrate the end of summer. Our extended family (nieces and nephews) start back to school in two weeks.


Activities
Language
Find the letter (a in apple, etc)
Make a calendar station
Body Part Matching*
Science
Ice sensory bin (talk about 3 states of water)
Earth Vocabulary Cards (I got the idea from this blog)
Math
Sequencing*
Roll & Graph*
Number Order Puzzles*
Extras
Field trip to a natural pool (Friday)

 *materials left over from last week’s BodyUnit

(RRSP)
I've been looking for a way to incorporate more Bible teaching into our day, and I'm excited to start some Raising Rock Stars activities with Raccoon this week. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment