Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our New iPad

I recently bought the "new" iPad for my son, our first leap into the world of iThings. I do not want to increase his overall screen time (which is already embarrassingly a lot), so I am hoping to exchange some TV time for app time. There are so many fun and informative apps out there that he can enjoy, many of which share some learning objectives that I already have. My main goal is to keep it as a learning tool and not get addicted myself, which means I have a strict NO APPS FOR ME policy. I have even told Raccoon that it is his iPad, which is sure to lead to some (intentional on my part) no-you-can't-use-it-it's-mine tantrums. We're still working on sharing, obviously. So I am using my toddler to curb my over-indulgences. Hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment