Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fake Poo

It took me several days to get around to doing the dough activity in the park that I mentioned before. My husband ended up being home and willing, so the three of us took the bag of flour, a jug of water, and a large plastic tub to a grassy area close to our house. When I mixed the water and brown flour, it took on the consistency and coloring of doggy poo. Raccoon of course was thrilled. We made balls out of it and threw them at each other or at the ground. I hate to say it, but it looked like a dozen dogs had stopped by the park with a bad case of indigestion! We picked most of it up and threw it over the fence into a wooded area, but we left a few, just to make the neighbors wonder. It was good to laugh as a family, and dear hubby was great, letting Raccoon get him all dirty. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment