Monday, April 30, 2012

Back to School

We've taken quite a bit of time off, between travelling recently and then trying to make some major changes in our routines (like sleeping through the night). But I've been reading some of my favorite blogs and feeling inspired to start up the fun again.

I like the year-round schedule on this blog. I also recently signed up for this free science newsletter, as I am looking to incorporate some simple activities/experiments into our weekly routine. Raccoon loves to ask, "How does this work, Mama?"

For now, I'm not really worried about methodical study, but I do want to have new information and ideas to present to Raccoon each week, whenever the time is right. This week we're going to do some activities centered around the human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment