Saturday, October 27, 2012

MTR - October 2012


Raccoon does not like having his picture taken. I am glad that I at least have more pictures of him now that I am taking them for Tot School and now Moments to Remember. He currently tolerates the camera as long as it doesn't flash in his face and I don't take more than a couple at a time. Capturing a smile on camera is impossible at this point, so I do some video now and then when he is playing happily, but even that can be a challenge.
 
Recently, I was looking through our pictures and noticed that although there are some of Raccoon in the last few years, there are very few of him and me together. My husband also avoids the camera, so any picture taking is up to me. This is my first attempt at taking a picture of us reading together, something we do often.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment